TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – As a way to help teachers and families during this troubling time, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will be offering virtual resources for grades K-12 on the world of animals and nature.
Parents, teachers and students can explore hands-on creative resources such as “Saving a Species” video series and animal info books.
Busch Gardens hopes these distance learning resources can help provide the opportunity to explore, discover and have fun.
- St. Louis man dies after being dragged by FedEx truck following Friday night protest
- Westshore mall in Tampa closes early to ensure safety
- Animal hospital offers free care for police horses injured during weekend protests
- LIVE: SpaceX’s astronaut-riding Dragon docks on space station
- Massive US protests raise fears of new virus outbreaks