SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — The Sarasota Police Department closed down a street in Sarasota for a couple hours after a Budweiser semi-truck crashed into tree branches.
The incident happened on Osprey Avenue at 4th Street.
The police department said it was keeping the road closed until Public Works came in and cut the tree.
The road has since been reopened.
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- Florida family killed by father in apparent murder-suicide identified
- Hillsborough County sheriff in Washington to witness Trump pardon ex-NFL owner with Tampa Bay ties
- Over 1,300 athletes impress at this year’s Pasco County Special Olympics
- Tampa Bay’s hidden graves: Here’s where more may be buried