SARASOTA, Fla. (WFLA) — The Sarasota Police Department closed down a street in Sarasota for a couple hours after a Budweiser semi-truck crashed into tree branches.
The incident happened on Osprey Avenue at 4th Street.
The police department said it was keeping the road closed until Public Works came in and cut the tree.
The road has since been reopened.
- USDA recalls Taco Bell’s Seasoned Beef over possible metal shavings contamination
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips