BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) — A woman won a $1 million top prize from playing a scratch-off game she purchased at a store in Bradenton.
Haarati Reddy, 39, bought her ticket from the Sandra Express Mart on 15th Avenue. She mailed in her wining ticket to Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. She chose the one-time lump-sum payment of $790,000.
Sandra Express Mart will receive a $2,000 bonus for selling the ticket.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Two years later, the murder of an elderly Clearwater couple remains a mystery
- Hero on aisle 8: Cashier saves customer’s life
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe