TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WFLA) — A Bradenton man won a $2 million top prize from a scratch-off lottery ticket he purchased at Winn-Dixie.
Richard Walker, 60, purchased the CASHWORD scratch-off for only $10 at the Winn-Dixie at 1010 53rd Avenue East in Bradenton.
Walker decided to take a one-time lump-sum payment of $1.475 million.
The grocery store will receive a $4,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
- FL Strawberry Festival gets off to a “berry” cold start
- Family of bullied Australian boy declines crowdfunded trip to Disney, wants funds to support anti-bullying charities
- Governor strips coalition against domestic violence from distributor of state funds
- What’s deadlier? Coronavirus or flu
- St. Petersburg man devastated his beloved beagle may be stolen