TAMPA (WFLA) — The Tampa Police Department is investigating the discovery of a body floating in the water near a boat ramp in the Hillsborough River.
The body, an adult male, was found Tuesday afternoon near the Lowry Park boat ramp.
Tampa PD marine units removed the man’s body from the river.
This story will be updated.
- Mexico zoo director allegedly killed, cooked 4 pygmy goats for party
- Jim Jordan wields the gavel — and new power
- Dr. Dre celebrates 30th anniversary of ‘The Chronic’ with re-release, return to streaming
- Here’s what the Fed interest rate hike means for you
- Winning $1M Powerball ticket sold in Florida; $700M jackpot still up for grabs