TAMPA (WFLA) — The Tampa Police Department is investigating the discovery of a body floating in the water near a boat ramp in the Hillsborough River.
The body, an adult male, was found Tuesday afternoon near the Lowry Park boat ramp.
Tampa PD marine units removed the man’s body from the river.
This story will be updated.
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day: How you can participate in virtual events to honor those who served.
- Coronavirus in Florida: Over 4,000 cases in state, no overnight deaths
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Age is not the only risk for severe coronavirus disease
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives