PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office has relaunched its beach capacity dashboard for the weekend, giving beach-goers an insight into how packed an area is before they go.
The dashboard lists every public beach access in Pinellas County and will let you know whether it’s open, reaching its capacity, or closed. The website updates every hour.
The website has been viewed over 166,000 times, so far, the sheriff’s office said.
To visit the site, click here.
The sheriff’s office will also be posting updates on their Twitter page here.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Several rounds of showers and storms likely this weekend in Tampa Bay
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- Off-duty Pentagon officer charged with second-degree murder after 2 killed in Takoma Park shooting
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach