CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – There’s been a baby boom at the Clearwater Police Department.
Thirteen officers welcomed babies over the last few months, the agency said on Facebook Monday.
The department shared a photo showing nine of the 13 officers in uniform holding their new bundles of joy in their matching “Daddy Is My Hero” onesies.
“Congratulations to Officer Diaz, Officer Hoxie, Officer Hurt, Officer Lightfoot, Officer Maser, Officer McCann, Officer Penna, Officer Robinson and Officer Yeates!” the post said.
- ‘I’m outside your mom’s house’: Woman accused of texting boyfriend before fire that killed mother
- Whale swims free of crocodile-filled Australian river as 270 are stranded
- Trump: Court finalists at 4 or 5, announcement by week’s end
- Body found in trunk of burning car near St. Pete golf course, police say
- Fans ready to cheer on Lightning for Game 2 of Stanley Cup Final