(CNN) – ‘Tis the season for wine, beer, cheese and chocolate? Aldi is rolling out its annual wine Advent calendars.
Last year, they sold out within minutes across the US.
The calendars are used to count down the days of Advent, the religious days leading up to Christmas Eve.
In the past, the calendars have been simple with fold-back flaps revealing treats like chocolates.
But in recent years, they have clearly evolved.
To find out the different types of Advent calendars being sold at Aldi, click here.
- Tractor-trailer explodes into flames near Brooksville Walmart, evacuates and shuts down store on Black Friday
- 2 shot in Progress Village area of East Tampa, deputies searching for 3 suspects
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Major cool-down in store for next week
- Tampa city councilman thankful after surviving battle with coronavirus
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison