TAMPA (WFLA) — The 38th Annual Tampa Greek Food Festival is underway in Tampa until 6 p.m. Sunday evening.
The festival, which usually draws more than 8,000 people, celebrates the rich culture, heritage and faith of the Greek community.
The festival is located at the St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church at 2418 W. Swann Avenue.
- Democrats cancel Texas event after Trump supporters surround, follow Biden bus
- Obama to visit Florida day before Election Day for Joe Biden
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- US citizen kidnapped in Niger rescued in American military operation
- Last day to vote early in these Tampa Bay area counties