TAMPA (WFLA) — A 32-year-old Brandon woman was killed Sunday morning after she entered the wrong entrance ramp onto Interstate 275 and collided head-on with a truck.
The crash has had I-275 backed up for hours at Dale Mabry Highway.
The Florida Highway Patrol said the woman was traveling the wrong way onto the southbound I-275 entrance ramp from Dale Mabry Highway. When she entered the interstate, she collided head-on with a pickup truck.
The woman was killed at the scene of the crash. The driver and two passengers of the truck suffered minor injuries.
- Historic, maybe haunted, 1928 jail for sale in Florida
- What’s the ‘best state’? Poll ranks U.S. states from best to worst
- 1 hospitalized after small plane makes emergency landing in Venice country club pond
- Food Network recipe for popcorn and mayo salad is going viral
- Tampa Bay Rays clinch series against New York Yankees