TAMPA (WFLA) — A 32-year-old Tampa man won a $2 million prize from a POWERBALL ticket he bought in July of 2019.
The Florida Lottery said Antonio Machado matched all five of the white ball numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
Machado bought a Quick Pick ticket from Duckweed Urban Grocery at 117 North 12th Street in Tampa. The grocery store will receive a $5,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The next POWERBALL drawing will be held Wednesday at 10:59 p.m. with an estimated $394 million jackpot.
- Hillsborough County sets turnout record for opening day of early voting
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Rays take the field ahead of Game 1 of the World Series
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs