TAMPA (WFLA) — A 32-year-old Tampa man won a $2 million prize from a POWERBALL ticket he bought in July of 2019.
The Florida Lottery said Antonio Machado matched all five of the white ball numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
Machado bought a Quick Pick ticket from Duckweed Urban Grocery at 117 North 12th Street in Tampa. The grocery store will receive a $5,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The next POWERBALL drawing will be held Wednesday at 10:59 p.m. with an estimated $394 million jackpot.
- Injured manatee, calf rescued in Florida waters
- ‘It’s a miracle’: Toddler walks again after being shot in the head during drive-by shooting
- Newman suffered head injury, no internal injuries in crash
- Dog rescued from deep inside meat plant processing pit
- Rays fan guarantees playoffs for Tampa Bay in 2020