TAMPA (WFLA) — A 32-year-old Tampa man won a $2 million prize from a POWERBALL ticket he bought in July of 2019.
The Florida Lottery said Antonio Machado matched all five of the white ball numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
Machado bought a Quick Pick ticket from Duckweed Urban Grocery at 117 North 12th Street in Tampa. The grocery store will receive a $5,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The next POWERBALL drawing will be held Wednesday at 10:59 p.m. with an estimated $394 million jackpot.
- West Virginia coronavirus outbreak linked to party with 70-100 young people, officials say
- Authorities seek help identifying suspects who allegedly attacked 80-year-old man
- Dream job: Company offering $1,000 to play Animal Crossing
- Popular Sarasota restaurant closed after employee dies of COVID-19
- Pinellas County Schools to require students, staff to wear masks, according to reopening plan