TAMPA (WFLA) — A 32-year-old Tampa man won a $2 million prize from a POWERBALL ticket he bought in July of 2019.
The Florida Lottery said Antonio Machado matched all five of the white ball numbers but didn’t have the Powerball number.
Machado bought a Quick Pick ticket from Duckweed Urban Grocery at 117 North 12th Street in Tampa. The grocery store will receive a $5,000 bonus commission for selling the winning ticket.
The next POWERBALL drawing will be held Wednesday at 10:59 p.m. with an estimated $394 million jackpot.
- Truck carrying thousands of rolls of toilet paper crashes, burns
- Hasbro launches website to keep families busy
- ‘Star Wars’ actor and dialect coach Andrew Jack dies from coronavirus
- Kroger offers ‘hero bonus’ for hourly employees during coronavirus shutdown
- Coronavirus: SiriusXM radio will be free until May 15