PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Florida Highway Patrol is searching for the driver that hit and killed a pedestrian on Little Road in Pasco County Saturday morning.
FHP said the vehicle, which is believed to be a 2001-2004 silver or gray Toyota Tacoma, was driving north on Little Road around 1 a.m. approaching Heritage Lakes Boulevard.
New Port Richey resident Anthony Talotta was walking north on the east shoulder of Little Road and attempted to cross the street. FHP said Talotta stepped into the path of the driver and was struck and killed.
If you have any information on this crash, you’re urged to call FHP at 813-558-1800.
- Ronald Jones learning route running tips from Tom Brady
- The best cities for saving money in the U.S.
- Pandemic wrecks global Class of 2020’s hopes for first job
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- WHO urges public to avoid routine dental cleanings during pandemic