CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — UPDATE | Clearwater police say a 16-year-old girl who was reported missing in Clearwater this week has been located.
Riley Berton was found safe in Tarpon Springs, according to Clearwater police spokesman Rob Shaw.
Further information was not available.
ORIGINAL STORY | The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is seeking the public’s help locating a missing 16-year-old girl last seen in Clearwater.
The organization said Riley Bertone was last seen in Clearwater Friday.
Riley has brown hair and brown eyes. She is 4-feet 11-inches tall and weighs 95 pounds.
Police believe she may be in the Tarpon Springs or Tampa area.
If anyone has any information, please call NCMEC at 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678) or the Clearwater Police Department at 1-727-562-4242.
- Westshore mall in Tampa closes early to ensure safety
- Animal hospital offers free care for police horses injured during weekend protests
- LIVE: SpaceX’s astronaut-riding Dragon docks on space station
- Massive US protests raise fears of new virus outbreaks
- ‘Different tone today’: Tampa mayor, police chief address Saturday ‘riots’