TAMPA (WFLA) — It has been ten years since Tampa Police Officers Jeffrey Kocab, 31, and Dave Curtis, 31, were both shot and killed in the early morning hours.
Dontae Morris, 24 at the time, was arrested and sentenced to death after a jury found him guilty of shooting the two officers in the head during a traffic stop in East Tampa.
Curtis left behind a wife and four sons and Kocab left behind a wife who was 9 months pregnant at the time.
- Crooks capitalize on fears surrounding pandemic, rope people in vaccine schemes
- Schumer: Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Sheriff, report: Naked Florida man stole, crashed sheriff’s office cruiser
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain