TAMPA (WFLA) — A man was killed in a triple shooting at a party in Tampa Sunday morning, according to the Tampa Police Department.
Police responded to 48th Street North around 3 a.m. after reports of a disturbance. When officers arrived they found three adults had been shot at a party.
The police department said one of the adults died while the other two sustained non life threatening injuries.
Detectives believe the shooter was someone at the party but have not made an arrest yet.
- Japanese amusement park asks riders to ‘scream inside your heart’
- St. Pete police creating new group to respond to non-violent 911 calls instead of officers
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay forms in Atlantic off North Carolina coast
- Talks mount to disband Hillsborough Co.’s EPG amid coronavirus crisis
- Florida man with Pikachu tattoo charged with attempted murder