TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – Doctors and medical staff don’t need a DNA test to know they’re heroes, just ask Lizzo.
The pop sensation treated some of those on the front lines fighting the coronavirus pandemic to a meal.
On Monday a verified Twitter account Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit tweeted a thank you to Lizzo for providing lunch for its emergency room staff.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Local leaders fear protests may increase cases of COVID-19 as numbers begin to climb
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- AP source: NBA owners approve 22-team season restart plan
- ‘Udderly Amazing!’: Manatee County teacher surprises her pre-K students in unique way
- Coronavirus in Florida: State reports over 1.4K new cases, 41 deaths in latest update