(WFLA) — Linkin Park has officially cancelled their “One More Light” tour after the suicide of frontman Chester Bennington Thursday morning, according to Live Nation.
Live Nation made the announcement via Twitter Friday evening.
Linkin Park was scheduled to perform the “One More Light World Tour” in Tampa on Aug. 19. It was to be held at the MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds.
Live Nation confirmed refunds will be available at the point of ticket purchase.
Bennington leaves behind six children.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- VIDEO: Man almost hit baby while livestreaming joyride from Clearwater Beach to Caladesi Island
- O.J. Simpson could move to St. Pete after release from prison
- Police: Video shows Florida teens watching, laughing as man drowns
- Nevada parole board grants O.J. Simpson early release from prison
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies at 41; No info yet on Tampa show
- Men accused of pelting Lakeland police lieutenant with eggs
- Mother of boy found dead on porch to remain in jail
- Florida’s 2017 Back-to-School Sales Tax Holiday: What to Know
- Racist receipt? Waiter gets stiffed on tip, but that’s not worst part