TAMPA, Fla. – The Lightning, partnering with Dunkin Donuts and Hillsborough County, will be hosting a Bolts Breakfast in Downtown Tampa to help energize fans during the team’s playoff push.
A 57-foot Lightning logo will be designed out of donuts, which will be donated by Dunkin Donuts. Fans are welcomed to come take part in the event and enjoy a free donut and coffee.Here are the details:
- Date: Tuesday, April 19
- Time: Free donuts will be served from 8 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- Location: Joe Chillura Courthouse Square, East Madison Street
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON RIGHT NOW:
- Couple in Tampa engagement photo located, gets surprise photo session
- Rent Due: Florida landlord fatally shoots tenant over $550
- Mother, friend arrested after child found in hot car outside strip club
- Deputies: Woman strangled to death after her birthday party
- Road rage incident with motorcyclists turned into beating for Tampa Bay area man
- >>Back to the homepage for breaking news and the latest headlines