HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) — The grocery store chain Kroger announced Saturday every frontline employee working grocery, supply chain, manufacturing or customer service across all brands will receive a bonus on their Apr. 3 paycheck.
The bonus will be given to employees hired before Mar. 1. Full-time employees will receive $300 and part-time employees will receive $150.
Beginning Saturday, if an employee tests positive for COVID-19, they will also receive their full pay for up to two weeks, the quarantine period mandated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Small diverse-owned businesses hope to benefit from the Super Bowl in Tampa Bay
- Should you be wearing two masks? Here’s what Dr. Fauci says
- Biden: 200 million more COVID-19 vaccines ordered, set to arrive this summer
- World surpasses 100M confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Here’s what has to happen for $1,400 stimulus checks to become reality