(WGHP) – A new Krispy Kreme doughnut is being released to mark the spring season.
Key lime glazed and key lime kreme filled doughnuts will be available from May 5-8.
The new doughnuts are part of a limited release series of fruit-related doughnuts – each flavor will only be available for four days at a time.
The next in the lineup is the lemon glazed and lemon kreme filled doughnuts that will be available from May 12-15.
The first in the series was the strawberry glazed and strawberry kreme filled doughnuts that were available form April 30-May 1.
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9-carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, expected to recover
- Leigh’s runcast: More humidity means exercise will feel more difficult
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Humidity increases; rain chances return for the end of the week