WINSTON-SALEM, NC (WCMH/CNN) — Donut chain Krispy Kreme is launching new menu items that are sure to make your dentist cringe.
The restaurant is adding donut-infused ice cream, milkshakes, and new toppings and glazes to its list of items.
One of the new additions is a “scoop sandwich” which is a layer of ice cream with donuts in it served between a sliced donut. It can also be topped with vanilla or chocolate.
Krispy Kreme is also expanding with 45 new stores opening in the U.S. within a year, and 450 around the world by the end of 2022.
- QUARTERBACK GIVES BACK: Bucs’ Jameis Winston hosts Christmas dinner for at-risk Tampa students who call it “awesome, best night ever”
- 71-year-old woman dies in crash in St. Petersburg
- Pigeons in tiny cowboy hats are a mystery in Las Vegas
- Stamkos, Vasilevskiy lead Lightning to 2-1 win over Panthers
- Trump mocks impeachment effort, talks up trade deal at rally