WINSTON-SALEM, NC (WCMH/CNN) — Donut chain Krispy Kreme is launching new menu items that are sure to make your dentist cringe.
The restaurant is adding donut-infused ice cream, milkshakes, and new toppings and glazes to its list of items.
One of the new additions is a “scoop sandwich” which is a layer of ice cream with donuts in it served between a sliced donut. It can also be topped with vanilla or chocolate.
Krispy Kreme is also expanding with 45 new stores opening in the U.S. within a year, and 450 around the world by the end of 2022.
- Police investigating shooting at Tarpon Springs park
- Proud Boy Alan Swinney faces charges stemming from Portland protests
- Lightning fans pack Riverwalk to catch glimpse of champs, Stanley Cup
- Seagram’s heir sentenced to prison in branded sex slave case
- Employees stressed about returning to work during pandemic