TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Are you a female entrepreneur looking to grow your business?
The Junior League of Tampa is giving away $3,000 to the winner of their Young Entrepreneurship Program.
The program is designed to “grow the potential, leadership, and influence of female business owners” in Tampa Bay.
Each year, the JLT awards a $3000 grant from the Dorothea A. Tinsley family foundation.
The winner will also get a premium booth at the Holiday Gift Market, a $1,100 value, and a special mention in the Holiday Gift Market Shopping Guide, which will be given to 20,000 attendees, as well as local media promotion to enhance their brand.
To apply, visit jltampa.org/yep-application/
- Official: Toilet display mocking mail-in voting is a crime
- Package containing ricin addressed to President Trump intercepted by law enforcement, report says
- Chris Godwin ruled out for Sunday due to a concussion
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- FSU coach Norvell tests positive for coronavirus before Miami game