TAMPA (WFLA) — It’s a Rydell High School reunion like no other this December as John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John head to Tampa for a special “Grease” sing-a-long event.
The “Meet n’ Grease” event takes place Saturday, Dec. 14 at 7 p.m. at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheater at the Florida State Fairgrounds.
After the screening of “Grease,” there will be a special Q&A with Travolta and Newton-John. A limited number of VIP tickets are available for the opportunity to meet the musical’s two stars.
If you’re not already psyched for the event, all attendees are encouraged to dress up as their favorite character from “Grease.” It should be quite a blast from the past.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- Child dies after Christmas parade accident in Tennessee
- Tampa Bay motorcycle group pays tribute to young rider killed following collision with HART bus
- North Port police asking for community’s help in identifying sexual battery suspect
- Florida officer charged with violating women’s civil rights
- Utah tosses thousands of gallons of beer after law change