ROCHESTER, N.H. (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden is saying for the first time that President Donald Trump must be impeached for abusing the powers of his office to help his own reelection.
Biden made the remarks campaigning Wednesday in New Hampshire.
Biden said Trump is “shooting holes in the Constitution” by asking foreign powers to interfere in the 2020 election. Trump in a July phone call to Ukraine’s leader had asked for “a favor” of investigating Biden and his son, Hunter.
House Democrats have begun impeachment proceedings against Trump based on a rough transcript of the July 25 telephone call.
- USDA recalls Taco Bell’s Seasoned Beef over possible metal shavings contamination
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips