(WFLA) – Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches will be selling subs for just $1 on Tuesday.
It’s part of the restaurant chain’s Customer Appreciation Day. The dollar subs will be sold from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on May 2 at participating locations. At least 20 Tampa Bay area locations are taking part in the fun.
The deal only applies to customers who visit the restaurant. Delivery subs will still be full price.
You can learn more and check if the deal is available at your Jimmy John’s location by visiting the company’s website.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Meet Tajiri! Zoo announces name of April the giraffe’s baby
- 8 On Your Side: Do chip credit cards really prevent fraud?
- More students using stimulant drugs for studies, Tampa group looks to combat problem on campus
- Officials: Odessa brush fire 90 percent contained, park set to reopen
- Jury recommends death penalty for Tampa man convicted in 2 cold case homicides
- Historic cruise from Tampa to Cuba sets sail Sunday
- VIDEO: Guy in gorilla costume finishes London Marathon after 6 days