TAMPA (WFLA) — The Tampa Bay Buccaneers activated edge rusher Jason Pierre-Paul Saturday to the active roster from the reserved/non-football injury list.
The 30-year-old pass rusher injured his neck in a car accident in May.
Pierre-Paul is coming off of a 2018 season where he recorded 12.5 sacks and 16 tackles for loss.
- COVID-19 claims life of beloved school resource officer, deputy
- Tyson Foods to give $60 million in bonuses for frontline workers
- Drive-through testing site reopens at Raymond James Stadium
- Costco, Home Depot now limiting number of customers permitted in stores
- Grammy-winner Lizzo buys lunch for hospital workers