ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) – The most popular baby names in Florida last year were Isabella for girls and Liam boys.
Statewide data released last week by the Social Security Administration shows that there were more than 1,300 girls named Isabella last year, and more than 1,300 boys named Liam.
The next popular names for newborns in Florida last year were Olivia, Emma and Sophia for girls, and Noah, Jacob and Lucas for boys.
Nationwide, the most popular names last year were Emma for girls and Noah for boys.STORIES THAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON –
- Man tells Tampa Police he killed 2 people, victims found in apartment
- Dad and step-mom arrested after 5-year-old shows up drunk at hospital
- Florida chemistry teacher accused of having sex with student in car
- North Korea fires ballistic missile in latest test
- More than 100 tons of hot dogs recalled over possible metal contamination
- Diverging Diamond set to open in Sarasota
- High society: Pippa Middleton marries at almost-royal event