(CNN) – UNICEF is launching a global campaign to prevent COVID-19 from becoming a lasting crisis for children.
Dubbed “#Reimagine,” it’s designed to help the most vulnerable children: those affected by poverty, exclusion or family violence.
UNICEF said Tuesday that 6,000 children could die from preventable causes every day for the next six months because health systems are overwhelmed by coronavirus.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Pro-Trump students explain reason for impromptu parade, call heckling Biden supporters ‘immature’
- Here’s how Hunter Biden became a campaign issue
- Puppy born with rare green fur in Italy
- Lawsuit filed after Florida high school student loses parking pass over Trump elephant