(NBC) – Two trains on Britain’s railway network were unveiled Saturday with new artwork resembling face masks.
The trains have had the nose of the driver’s carriage painted to resemble a blue medical face mask.
Face coverings were made mandatory in shops, banks and supermarkets in England Friday, bringing it in line with rules for public transport, to help prevent the spread of the new coronavirus with a potential $127 fine for those who do not comply.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Americans get wickedly creative for pandemic trick-or-treating
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Depression 29 forms over central Caribbean Sea
- Here is how the new ‘predictive selling’ drive-thru will work at Burger King and Popeyes
- USL Championship Final canceled, Rowdies season comes to end
- New York man recycles unusable materials to create Halloween décor