MEXICO (CNN) — Not France, not Napa Valley, not Italy, but Mexico! That’s where the best bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon comes from this year.
The 2013 Vintage from the Don Leo Wine House in Northern Mexico beat out varieties from more than 25 countries in an international competition this year.
Wine production in Mexico is booming in terms of quality and variety.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Staying breezy to start the new week
- Report: Carole Baskin to get new show about animal exploitation
- Tampa Bay rescue team helps save 30 Panhandle residents from floodwater
- Survivor writes free ‘how-to’ guide on beating brain cancer
- Soldier surprises kids with early homecoming at school