MEXICO (CNN) — Not France, not Napa Valley, not Italy, but Mexico! That’s where the best bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon comes from this year.
The 2013 Vintage from the Don Leo Wine House in Northern Mexico beat out varieties from more than 25 countries in an international competition this year.
Wine production in Mexico is booming in terms of quality and variety.
- Husband used missing wife’s ballot to vote for Trump in 2020
- Busch Gardens drops mask requirement for vaccinated guests
- Disney, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Universal Orlando change mask requirements for guests
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Fantastic weekend ahead with low humidity
- Rep. Greene’s combative behavior could spark ethics review