(NBC) – A Japanese Italian restaurant chain has come up with a way for customers to eat with their masks on.
Diners will be able to put the restaurant’s original paper napkin over their mask. That allows customers to eat their food while still wearing a mask to prevent droplet infection.
The invention came from ideas within the company.
The restaurant operator aims to be able to provide the item by the end of this month.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Brady, Barrett lead Buccaneers past Broncos 28-10
- Organizer arrested after driving car into California protest
- Former Trump campaign manager hospitalized after barricading self in South Florida home
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Man shot, killed following argument with wife in Bradenton