(WFLA/CNN Newsource) – Greece has opened its first underwater museum.
Divers can explore one of the oldest shipwrecks in the world.
Called the “Parthenon of Shipwrecks,” the ship “Peristera” sank in the Aegeean Sea around 500 BC.
Certified divers can visit the archeological site off the island of Alonnisos.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Father accused of letting 13-year-old drive them to get ice cream while he was drunk
- Woman will have multiple plastic surgeries to look like Kamala Harris, Texas surgeon says
- 4 teens injured after car hydroplanes, crashes into tree in St. Pete
- 2 Georgia deputies killed in car crash
- Body cam video: Tampa police rescue woman held hostage by ex boyfriend