(CNN) – We could be inching closer to the end of time… Some scientists say the Doomsday Clock warns us about how close we are to destroying the Earth.
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists set the clock in 2018 to 11:58 p.m. It’s likely to reset again Thursday.
Midnight on the clock symbolizes the end of the world.
Some of the factors that determine how close we are to midnight are the threat of nuclear weapons and climate change.
- 5 storage units damaged by fire at warehouse in Carrollwood
- Floyd’s cause of death, ex-cop’s force will be keys at trial
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Meghan describes suicidal thoughts after joining royal family, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish