(WTNH) — For those travelers that want to be able to avoid screaming infants or children kicking seats, Japan Airlines has now made that possible by releasing a baby seat map.
When booking a flight through Japan Airlines’ website, during the process of seat selection, new icons showing where children between the ages of 8 days old and 2 years old are sitting will now appear.
The airline does make note that child icons will not appear if the ticket was booked through a third-party website or means of booking or if the youngster’s seat was purchased using award tickets.
- Motorcyclist involved in fatal crash on Dale Mabry Highway
- Man shot dead by Highlands deputy after shooting officer in bulletproof vest
- Leigh’s runcast: Higher humidity makes workouts seem harder
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Higher humidity and more rain expected
- DeSantis to lift restaurant, bar restrictions, but not all establishments on board