THAILAND (WFLA) — At least six elephants died and two were injured after falling into Haew Narok Waterfall in Thailand’s Khao Yai National Park, according to CNN affiliate TV3.
Park officials are keeping tourists from entering the viewpoint area of the waterfalls.
Officials worked hard to help the two elephants that were injured, one of them being a baby.
Park director Kanchit Srinoppawan told TV3 that both elephants are safe now but are still weak.
- 2nd suspect accused of shooting at deputies at Brandon Mall arrested
- Dozens attend Tampa Police Chief candidate community forum
- Kobe Bryant, Gianna depicted in statue at site of fatal helicopter crash
- Fake vaccine cards used at Bills playoff game land felony charges for couple
- Hundreds of dolphins ‘stampede’ along boat in SoCal