(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Some aren’t ready to give up masks despite new CDC guidance
- Durst trial to resume after long delay; will jury be ready?
- Bicyclist hit, killed by vehicle on U.S. 19 in Pasco County
- Tampa woman, 84, fatally struck by SUV while running across I-275, FHP says
- Vaccinated? Here’s how to score some freebies