HUDSON, Fla. (WFLA) — A Hudson man is facing a child abuse charge after deputies say he zip-tied the hands of three children.
Deputies say 44-year-old John Betz used zip ties on a 4-year-old, a 5-year-old and a 7-year-old because the children were fighting.
The children’s hands were apparently zip-tied behind their backs. Deputies say it was tight enough to leave marks that were still visible 11 hours later.
Betz later admitted to zip-tieing the children’s hands as a form of punishment.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON
- VIDEO: Bradenton man pops hood, finds snake on engine
- Students, parents push to change name of Robert E. Lee Elementary in Tampa
- Jacksonville father murdered in front of kids while buying puppy from Facebook ad
- St. Pete police seek help identifying man who assaulted girl, 15
- Mom admits to overdosing in Largo gas station bathroom in front of her child
- NASA gives away free posters to share big moments in history