TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) - Ladies, your DIY and Pinterest dreams have come true.
The hands-on projects at the AR Workshop in Tampa are here to bring out your crafty side.
At the AR workshop you can build, sand, paint and bring home customized decor.
First, you pick your design and then you’re set to create a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted project.
Projects include plank wood signs, framed wood signs, centerpiece boxes, canvas pillows, wall hangings and bags, wood photo frames and more.
Tampa’s do-it-yourself shop owner says you don’t have to be creative to walk out with a masterpiece.
“With everyone’s projects being different, everyone is kind of looking at each other’s like ‘Oh my gosh, that’s amazing’ or ‘I love that’ so it’s just kind of a chance for ladies to get together and do something different,” owner Meghan Skelly said.
The DIY studio offers classes for any occasion and has all the supplies you’ll need.
But, that's not even the best part.
As you tinker away, you can sip on beer or wine and munch on snacks brought from home.
Each 2 to 3-hour class will cost you around $40 depending on the project you decide to make.
You can check out one of the workshops for yourself in Tampa, St. Petersburg and Brandon.
CLICK HERE to check out their website and to sign up for a workshop.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- #1 symptom for measles is NOT a rash
- High school counselor asked to resign over sexual orientation
- Marco Rubio's next act won't include another run vs. Trump
- Iowa launches new website in search for missing student