OLDSMAR, Fla. (WFLA) – Detectives are investigating a homicide after responding to reports of an armed person at a home in Oldsmar.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office was called to a residence in the 3700 block of Shore Boulevard shortly after midnight, and arriving officers found a man’s body.
An investigation is ongoing.
A spokesperson with the Sheriff’s Office said the death does not appear to be random, and they have no reason to believe the community is in any danger.
The Sheriff’s Office has not released any information about the victim.
- Tampa’s FEMA mass vaccination site reopens Monday, nearly half of the daily supply goes unused
- Tyler Glasnow fans 14, Adames homers as Rays blank Rangers 1-0
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Virginia AG wants police records after Army officer stopped
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together