OLDSMAR, Fla. (WFLA) – Detectives are investigating a homicide after responding to reports of an armed person at a home in Oldsmar.
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office was called to a residence in the 3700 block of Shore Boulevard shortly after midnight, and arriving officers found a man’s body.
An investigation is ongoing.
A spokesperson with the Sheriff’s Office said the death does not appear to be random, and they have no reason to believe the community is in any danger.
The Sheriff’s Office has not released any information about the victim.
- Police concerned for well-being of woman ‘punched and kicked’ by man at Walmart
- 16 new fair foods to look forward to at the 2020 Florida State Fair
- Pirate ship-themed cruise set to make maiden voyage during Gasparilla
- Man cited for using fake skeleton to drive in HOV lane
- Florida man fined $2000 for killing endangered smalltooth sawfish