ORLANDO (WESH) — Darkness will be falling on Hogwarts Castle on select nights in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
“Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle” uses projection mapping, special effects and lighting on Hogwarts Castle at the park to bring the show to life.
During the show, guests will encounter Lord Voldemort’s followers, the Death Eaters, on select nights from Sept. 14 through Nov. 15.
A green light and fog will take over Hogsmeade as Death Eaters arrive to roam the village and lurk among guests.
Besides Death Eaters, guests will catch a glimpses of dementors, the guards of Azkaban who can suck happiness; Aragog, a giant spider; as well as thestrals and mountain trolls.
- Weather Break: How to bend a stream of water
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory makes Easter baskets for nurses’ kids
- ‘Houston, we’ve had a problem’: Remembering Apollo 13 at 50
- NBA says players will receive full checks on April 15
- “Drive-by” donation drives encourage giving from a distance