HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A Hillsborough County Sheriff’s deputy and another driver were hospitalized after a crash on Hillsborough Avenue Wednesday.
The sheriff’s office said the deputy was responding to another crash when the deputy collided with a driver at Hillsborough Avenue and Harney Road.
Both drivers were transported to the hospital where they are being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
No other information has been released at this time.
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for suspect in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips
- Ex-officer charged with murder after firing into window, killing Texas woman