TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are looking for two would-be burglars who tried to break into two jewelry stores in Tampa.
The attempted break-ins happened at Cubana Jewelry and Pawn Store, 7728 West Hillsborough Avenue, and Liry’s Jewelry store, 6716 Hanley Road, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said the men were caught on surveillance video trying to break into both stores. They couldn’t break into Liry’s, but they were able to access the other store, however, they took off once the alarm sounded, according to deputies.
Anyone who can identify the suspects is encouraged to call Detective J. McCarthy at 813-247-0327.
- Ronald Jones learning route running tips from Tom Brady
- The best cities for saving money in the U.S.
- Pandemic wrecks global Class of 2020’s hopes for first job
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- WHO urges public to avoid routine dental cleanings during pandemic