TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are looking for two would-be burglars who tried to break into two jewelry stores in Tampa.
The attempted break-ins happened at Cubana Jewelry and Pawn Store, 7728 West Hillsborough Avenue, and Liry’s Jewelry store, 6716 Hanley Road, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said the men were caught on surveillance video trying to break into both stores. They couldn’t break into Liry’s, but they were able to access the other store, however, they took off once the alarm sounded, according to deputies.
Anyone who can identify the suspects is encouraged to call Detective J. McCarthy at 813-247-0327.
- 16 new fair foods to look forward to at the 2020 Florida State Fair
- Pirate ship-themed cruise set to make maiden voyage during Gasparilla
- Man cited for using fake skeleton to drive in HOV lane
- Florida man fined $2000 for killing endangered smalltooth sawfish
- Arizona bill would ban transgender girls, women from teams