TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are looking for two would-be burglars who tried to break into two jewelry stores in Tampa.
The attempted break-ins happened at Cubana Jewelry and Pawn Store, 7728 West Hillsborough Avenue, and Liry’s Jewelry store, 6716 Hanley Road, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said the men were caught on surveillance video trying to break into both stores. They couldn’t break into Liry’s, but they were able to access the other store, however, they took off once the alarm sounded, according to deputies.
Anyone who can identify the suspects is encouraged to call Detective J. McCarthy at 813-247-0327.
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 9, 2020
- Michigan governor reminds kids that the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are essential workers
- Democrats stall Trump’s $250B business virus aid package
- Gas station clerk shot in face during armed robbery in Plant City
- First round of coronavirus stimulus checks on the way