TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Deputies are looking for two would-be burglars who tried to break into two jewelry stores in Tampa.
The attempted break-ins happened at Cubana Jewelry and Pawn Store, 7728 West Hillsborough Avenue, and Liry’s Jewelry store, 6716 Hanley Road, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said the men were caught on surveillance video trying to break into both stores. They couldn’t break into Liry’s, but they were able to access the other store, however, they took off once the alarm sounded, according to deputies.
Anyone who can identify the suspects is encouraged to call Detective J. McCarthy at 813-247-0327.
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, winning numbers drawn
- Clearwater police investigating carjacking, search for suspect underway
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- Senate’s top Democrat, Republican seek path to guide 50-50 chamber
- From Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: Celebs join inaugural