TAMPA (WFLA) – The Pasco County nanny accused of sexually battering the 11-year-old boy she was taking care of has been sentenced to 20 years in Florida state prison.
Marissa Mowry was 22 years old and the boy was 11 when she began assaulting him. She eventually got pregnant and had the boy’s baby in 2014.
Investigators say they had at least 14 sexual encounters by the time the victim was 12. It happened again sometime between 2016 and 2017.
Mowry has been behind bars since June 2017. She pleaded guilty to charges that she sexually battered the child she was supervising as the nanny.
Mowry will also face an additional 10 years on probation.
- Milwaukee County vote recount gives Biden small boost
- NBA releases shorter preseason schedule; games start Dec. 11
- Mask wearing, social distancing has cut seasonal flu hospitalizations by two-thirds, DHEC says
- German confectioner sells Santas with white chocolate facemasks
- Handling mental health during Covid-19 pandemic