HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A 45-year-old Wesley Chapel woman died in a single-car crash on I-275 on Monday, troopers said.
The accident happened shortly before 7 p.m. in the northbound lanes at milepost 54.
Troopers said the woman was in a 2003 Honda Accord and heading northbound when she started swerving across lanes.
The car left the roadway and hit a utility pole, then it caught fire.
The unidentified woman died at the scene.
Further information was not available.
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- St. Pete parent says kids are asked to do janitorial work with unsafe chemicals, school leaders say that’s not true
- ‘I knew he did it’: Mother of Lakeland murder victim reflects on accused killer’s arrest
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day
- Hillsborough School Board, Superintendent vows to keep arts, music programs despite concerns