HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A 45-year-old Wesley Chapel woman died in a single-car crash on I-275 on Monday, troopers said.
The accident happened shortly before 7 p.m. in the northbound lanes at milepost 54.
Troopers said the woman was in a 2003 Honda Accord and heading northbound when she started swerving across lanes.
The car left the roadway and hit a utility pole, then it caught fire.
The unidentified woman died at the scene.
Further information was not available.
- ‘We’re coming for your job’: Tampa Bay BLM threatens Gov. DeSantis while protesting anti-riot law
- Pasco deputies searching for missing woman
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Gov. DeSantis sued over new ‘anti-riot’ law
- Students Against Destructive Decisions featured on Bloom with Gayle Guyardo