HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The rain just keeps on coming down for us in the Tampa Bay area and many areas are now seeing some flooding.
Kings Lake in Gibsonton completely flooded and some folks went outside to show us exactly how bad it was.
In the video above toy can see the cars are half way covered with water almost unable to drive through, and folks are wading through the water showing how deep it is.
Manatee County and Sarasota County also saw some major flooding, but the good news is the water is finally receding and hopefully, the roads will get a little dryer.
Come share your flooding photos and videos with us on Facebook.
Stay with WFLA News Channel 8 for the latest.WHAT’S TRENDING ONLINE NOW –
- How you can help victims of Hurricane Harvey
- Lilly Pulitzer sale has over 155,000 people waiting in online queue
- PHOTOS: Tampa Bay area storm images are spectacular
- New smartphone app ensures your child answers your texts immediately
- Lost iPhone washes ashore on Clearwater Beach, amazingly still works