RUSKIN, Fla. (WFLA) — The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man caught on camera threatening a bank teller with a note then taking off with an undisclosed amount of money.
Deputies said the man entered the Fifth Third Bank at 1020 US Hwy 41 around 9:20 a.m. Oct. 16 and approached the teller counter. During the transaction, he showed the teller a note demanding money.
The man then left the bank in a black or dark blue sedan with an undisclosed amount of money. The car was last seen driving south on US Highway. 41.
- 30-40 years old
- 5’10” – 6’2″
- 160-170 pounds
- Camo baseball hat, cargo shorts, and white t-shirt
- Short cut goatee
- Black or dark blue sedan
Anyone with information on the identity or location of the individual is urged to call the sheriff’s office at 813-247-8200.
- Child porn found taped to playground slide, police say
- Accused pedophile tried to burn down Pasco home after raping 8-year-old, deputies say
- Massachusetts lawmakers consider allowing 16-year-olds to vote
- Hillsborough School Board conducts final interviews for superintendent
- Burglar caught on camera robbing home for 12 hours, homeowner says