TAMPA (WFLA) – Vice President Mike Pence is coming to the Tampa Bay area less than a week after President Donald Trump visited the area.
Pence announced the visit on Monday. Pence is scheduled to visit a Women’s Healthcare Clinic on Aug. 5 and participate in a roundtable highlighting the Trump administration’s support for the Right to Life.
Afterwards the Vice President will deliver remarks at Starkey Road Baptist Church in Largo.
In a press release, it will “showcase the Trump administration’s continued efforts to support religious freedom and every American’s right to worship.”
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Package containing ricin addressed to President Trump intercepted by law enforcement, report says
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- FSU coach Norvell tests positive for coronavirus before Miami game
- Obama says GOP must be consistent on Supreme Court vote
- Massachusetts man puts up electric fence to protect Trump campaign sign