WIMAUMA, Fla. (WFLA) – Vice President Mike Pence is hitting the campaign trail in Florida this month in hopes of getting President Donald Trump re-elected in 2020.
According to the Republican National Committee, Pence is taking part in a bus tour through Florida on Jan. 16. The tour starts in Tampa and ends in Orlando.
A Keep America Great even with the vice president is scheduled for 1:30 that day in Tampa. The event will be held at the Venetian Events Center on Cross Creek Boulevard.
You can register for two tickets to the event here.
Editor’s note: This story has been updated with new information regarding the location of the rally. The event was initially set to take place in Wimauma.
- Drive-through testing site reopens at Raymond James Stadium
- Costco, Home Depot now limiting number of customers permitted in stores
- Grammy-winner Lizzo buys lunch for hospital workers
- US warship captain seeks crew isolation as virus spreads
- Florida mom shoots intruder climbing through window