TAMPA (WFLA) – A death investigation is underway at the University of South Florida after a woman fell off the upper level of the Richard A. Beard parking facility.
According to a University of South Florida spokeswoman, the woman is not a USF student.
USF police say there is no evidence of foul play. The investigation is still ongoing.
- National Voter Registration Day: Local events getting people to the polls
- Caught on Camera: Arkansas officer saves two-year-old boy choking on piece of candy
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin
- WWII veteran’s canteen found in St. Louis, makes its way back to Oklahoma
- CDC: Trick-or-treating this Halloween is ‘high-risk’