HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle on U.S. 41 Thursday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers say the crash happened in the southbound lanes on US 41 at 16th Avenue S. in the Palm River area.
No other information has been released at this time. Please check back for the latest updates.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Clouds and humidity today ahead of tomorrow’s cold front
- ‘Step in right direction’ Florida vaccine eligibility expanded to teachers 50 years and older
- Watch the skies: Mars, Pleiades star cluster pair up very closely
- Cuomo accuser blasts attempted apology, ‘predatory behavior’
- Father, son reel in 1,000-pound bluefin tuna off North Carolina coast