HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A pedestrian was hit and killed by a vehicle on U.S. 41 Thursday, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers say the crash happened in the southbound lanes on US 41 at 16th Avenue S. in the Palm River area.
No other information has been released at this time. Please check back for the latest updates.
- Ice-T says ‘no-masker’ father-in-law is ‘a believer now’ after 40 days in ICU battling COVID-19
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- DeSantis: Florida schools to stay open, virtual learning still an option
- Tampa nonprofits look to Giving Tuesday to make up for coronavirus losses
- Man shot dead outside Gibsonton gas station